Our firm offers comprehensive design services for multiple building types including historic renovation, land planning, special events centers, office, retail, institutional medical, dental, food service/ entertainment, religious, governmental, education and industrial. We include consultants for Structural Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Civil Engineering design services.
Williamson Group Architects is an energetic small firm committed to solving today’s complex building challenges and answering clients needs under real world conditions.
We utilize current state of the art technology to produce our services including Building Information Modeling (3d modeling); Virtual Reality interface,3d printing and 3d LIDAR scanning.
1) We have been providing architectural services in the Brazos Valley for over forty – one years.
2) We are a dedicated small firm.
3) We believe the client is an equal team member.
4) We believe in developing continuing client relationships for repeat business.
5) We are committed to a project from conception to close out.
6) We have experience with multiple building types and multiple delivery methods.
7) We are committed to using current technology to answer client needs.
8) We know our geographical limits and don’t let our reach exceed our grasp.
9) We believe in the value of creative architecture.
10) We understand the construction process and honor practical simple solutions.
– Registered Texas Architect #7530
Leon Williamson, principal Architect and Owner of the firm, a native Texan, and is a graduate of Texas A & M University (‘77). Leon has been a practicing Architect since 1980.
He formed his own firm the Williamson Group in 1980. He has had experience with a wide range of projects, throughout many building types , all project phases, and in many capacities.
C. Leon Williamson
1980 thru 1983
1989 to 1998
Bachelors of Environmental Design – Texas A&M University ’77
Registered Architect State of Texas #7530 (1980)
Bryan Forward Rotary Club of College Station -past member Bryan Main street Design Committee- Past Chair Bryan Main street Project- Board of Directors – Past Vice Chair Bryan Downtown Action Committee – Master plan Bryan Sign Board of Appeals -Past Vice Chair Downtown Action Committee (master plan committee) Advisor to P&Z Commission City of Bryan Bryan Downtown Association Member
Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society in Architecture and Arts Bachelor of Environmental Design, Cum Laude, Texas A&M University Goleman Achievement Award, Texas A&M University